Post your latest tire purchase

Just picked up 4 of these Airloc H8501 skidsteer tires in 18X8.50-8 to go on my golf cart. Wanted something heavier than a standard turf tire as this is a Carry-all and it is usually substantially heavier than a regular golf cart. These are 8ply where a normal turf tire for these is 4ply. We use the cart for building fence, shuttling equipment around the farm, and a bunch of other stuff. Ordered from Priority Tire on Wednesday and they show out for delivery today. Around $61 a tire and free shipping.

1698429424202.jpg

bought 4 Carlisle 235 85 16 LR G's for my Fifth Wheel last week at Discount. might as well call it 1000 dollars.

My latest tire purchase was 4 Cooper CS-5 Grand Tourings on 8/12/2021.
With 20K on them I can say I love 'em and recommend 'em.
Bought a set of CS5 for my Outlander about the same time. ~28K miles and they are pretty worn. Certainly not an 80K tire. Last tire purchase was a set of Cooper Endevour plus for my Ford Edge. These are wearing better.

2 tires from Discount Tires (or is it America's Tire?) for grand neice's high mileage 2015 Corolla strippie. About $240 all in as I recall.

Purchased a set of 4 Continental LX-25 AS 225/65-17
Cost from Tire Rack with tax and stuff $732 -$220 rebate (received in 4 weeks) +$88 install at Discount Tire here in town. Sold the old Conti's for $75 to a dude on Facebook Marketplace in the grocery store parking lot. Ironically next to the Tesla Superchargers. Public place you know. End cost for 4 tires, $525 Review coming soon at 90 days of ownership in late December.

Just picked up 4 of these Airloc H8501 skidsteer tires in 18X8.50-8 to go on my golf cart. Wanted something heavier than a standard turf tire as this is a Carry-all and it is usually substantially heavier than a regular golf cart. These are 8ply where a normal turf tire for these is 4ply. We use the cart for building fence, shuttling equipment around the farm, and a bunch of other stuff. Ordered from Priority Tire on Wednesday and they show out for delivery today. Around $61 a tire and free shipping.

View attachment 185434
Dem look manly!

My last tire purchases were:
2013 Chevy Cruze:
FR710s that came with the car in January 2013
Michelin Xi3s bought in November 2013

2006 Chevy Cobalt:
Pirelli Cinturato P7 bought in February 2015
General Arctic Altimax bought in September 2014

Guess I will be due for tires soon...

Set of (4) Laufenn X FIT HT tires in 245/60r18 for our Explorer. These will be 3-season tires only. Got them at a crazy low price, and they have a 60K mile warranty and reviewed decently by Tire Rack.

I put new Goodyear Maxlife on the kiddos Sentra last weekend. It’s hard to beat $100 off a set of 4 and $40 installed with road hazard at Sam’s.

Every car in my signature has new tires (except my truck, they’re a year old) going into this possible El Niño winter here in North Texas.

GC 4.00-6 13” on a BBS forged aluminum rim with Bones Swiss ceramics bearings

I was gonna inflate to what the door sticker said but there’s no door

I wanted to do 8” rims but the guy at Lowe’s didn’t recommend it. he said the sidewalls would be 1.5” and likely the rim would get scraped coming out of the shed

IMG_7929.jpeg

Just got a new set of Dirt Devils for our Polaris. The Carlisle that came with it had decent wear left but didn't perform well even when they were new, but got really bad once the squared lugs rounded off a little.

Attachments

• IMG_1730.jpg
    IMG_1730.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1731.jpg
    IMG_1731.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 19
Back