Post your latest parts purchase

Rubber 90* vacuum elbow...serpentine belt...genuine rear wiper blade...Volvo, Ford, Volvo, respectively.
There'd be another Ford part, but it appears to have been discontinued, a front, inner splash shield.

Ignition coils for big Flexy (2009 Ford Flex)..only bought 3, replaced the ones behind the air intake. Seems to run better but still not perfect. 147k and 15 years old, my new daily driver runs plenty good enough.

Senkei 555 Ball joint for the CRV. Read they manufacture Honda balljoint and tie rods. Will see when the old OEM comes out.

Got it from Napa Canada $91.

PXL_20240514_060155530~2.jpg

Last edited:
I bought an oil cooler line from Rock Auto for my Blazer back in March. Engine to oil filter line. Cheapest option they had by $20. We shall see how it holds.

I've been deputized to get an abandoned 2007 Sentra 2.0S (83k) running decently enough to pass NJ inspection

It's got a lean code (intake boot split)
It's got a engine speed code (Nissan and crank sensors 🙄)

I'm trying to keep a budget for the kid, hopefully the Japan made Denso crank sensor isn't too far off the mark from an OE Nissan part
Hard to justify @ $100+

1000011371.jpg

72 Ambassador: Master cylinder, front brake hoses, power steering hoses, upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rods. upper and lower control arm bushings, strut rod bushings, sway bar end links and bushings, radiator hoses (3), and thermostat.

73 Polara: Strut rod bushings and upper and lower control arm bushings.

Back