Post your latest oil change

Just had a great Easter afternoon before dinner. Did my misses 2010 Corolla with the 1.8L 2ZR-FE. Great family run about and commuter.

She’s been a remarkably reliable car. An alternator and a CV axle is all that’s been replaced. Mind you pretty sure I have a condenser leak so that will be in the future sometime. Ohh and yea that is a crack in the windshield too lol.

She just broke 200,000 miles this past month as well.

OCI was a smidge over 6 months and 6200KM. Mileage on car for the change is 322 602KM. Added roughly 600-700ml of top up oil during the interval.

Out Pennzoil Platinum Euro LX 0W-30 and a Wix XP cartridge.

In Amsoil OE 5W-30 and a Fram XG10358.

Cya for the Prius’ change in the next month or two.

IMG_1115.jpeg

IMG_1116.jpeg

Last edited:
2013 F150 5.0
Four quarts 5w-20 Kirkland full synthetic. Four quarts Miles synblend 5w-30.
Filter Fram TG.
6k on the oil. 106k on the clock.

2012 Altima
Three quarts Miles synblend 5w-30. Two quarts penzoil 5w-30 HM.
Filter K&N PS-1010.
5.5k on oil. 136k on the clock.

It’s what I had on hand.

Also, Mercury 20hp outboard, changed gear oil.

Last edited:
Big switcheroo' Brolly.
What filter are you keeping on?

I was No Where once. My phone was about to go dead - when I finally found my way out of No Where.
All the time I was there, all I did was sweat.

2016 Lexus GX460 82,275 miles odometer
Out Pennzoil Platinum 0w-20 5245 miles
In Mobil 1 5w-40 Euro with a Fumoto Valve
No filter change.
Strongly considering this (not changing filters) on my next OCI.

especially the truck. **** thing always leaks after a change due to the splash guard.

Toyota filter still on and I had been running 0w-40 Euro prior but had some PP 0w-20 that was on sale and decided to use it. I learned after reading my 2008 Accord manual clearly states to change the filter every other time so I do the same on the Lexus since typically I change the oil between 4k-5k miles and I do not tow or off-road currently. I will be going on a trip in June so I will change the filter then before I go. I did the same on the 19’ 4Runner every other oil change it would get a filter change. I had an oil vacuum for the 4Runner which would get every bit of oil out of the pan so I only went under the truck for the filter. The Lexus 4.6 just holds too much oil and never could get all of it out with the vacuum. So I went with the Fumoto. Next filter will be a Fram Ultra or above for extended usage.

Last edited:
Back