Post your latest beer consumption

Hehehe
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
OVERKILL, do you buy all these locally or online?

Most of the ones in this thread were procured locally at the LCBO, however I'm travelling for work currently (in NC) and I purchased the above two at the local grocery store near the hotel.

I've been enjoying my cream stout that I brewed in November. I have another batch ageing in bottle, as well as a batch of London brown ale and a batch of English bitter fermenting now in the cellar. Fun hobby!

Tom NJ/VA

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Most of the ones in this thread were procured locally at the LCBO, however I'm travelling for work currently (in NC) and I purchased the above two at the local grocery store near the hotel.

OVERKILL: can you buy beer at grocery stores, gas stations and such in Canada? Sorry to be off topic

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

OVERKILL: can you buy beer at grocery stores, gas stations and such in Canada? Sorry to be off topic

Grocery stores, in Ontario, yes (now). This was a recent change by our government trying to distract us from the energy crisis currently happening. Gas stations, no. But we have plenty of dedicated LCBO and Beer Store locations around so that procurement was never much of an issue in the first place.

Picked this up locally in Burlington, VT for about $6. I wasn't drinking it out of the bottle, but the only thing at the hotel was a wine glass, lol. I do believe I'm bringing some of this home with me.

20170329_180145_zpsxudqzw9h.jpg

Dutch Budweiser(Heineken), it was all my parents had and I was craving a beer. However, I do have a gallon of an homebrew IPA that's now entering secondary fermentation.

Barley Forge El Tecnico on tap.... tried at a restaurant by LAX... They have a bunch of taps of local beers and charge you be the volume you pour. Neat.

IMG_20170425_183543a.jpg

Back