Post your coffee cup

These are two of my favorites. Bought the one in 2019 at Stone Mountain Park. Other is a 50 cent garage sale find 😍

Attachments

• CB72C2CC-E6E0-49B9-9A56-FA207CC8CF0C.jpeg
    CB72C2CC-E6E0-49B9-9A56-FA207CC8CF0C.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 4AE8DDD4-17AA-4BDC-8EF3-B919C0B97E39.jpeg
    4AE8DDD4-17AA-4BDC-8EF3-B919C0B97E39.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 22
These are two of my favorites. Bought the one in 2019 at Stone Mountain Park. Other is a 50 cent garage sale find 😍
Been up top of Stone Mountain for morning Sunday prayer services many times. Never used the trail I can assure you.
Neither going or coming down. That is one awesome sight riding up on that tram. Also late in evening sitting on the
lawn at the base looking up. Never knew it existed until the 1990s when my cousin from Knoxville , Tn moved there for work.
We used to attend the spring stock car race at Atlanta motor speedway and then spend a whole evening or a morning at the
park there.

Been up top of Stone Mountain for morning Sunday prayer services many times. Never used the trail I can assure you.
Neither going or coming down. That is one awesome sight riding up on that tram. Also late in evening sitting on the
lawn at the base looking up. Never knew it existed until the 1990s when my cousin from Knoxville , Tn moved there for work.
We used to attend the spring stock car race at Atlanta motor speedway and then spend a whole evening or a morning at the
park there.

Love going there for the laser show every year

I don’t have a favorite.
I just change to a clean one once a week. Coffee just doesn’t taste as good in a freshly cleaned mug.

Nice coffee machine! What’s name?
zojirushi- love this coffee machine.

zojirushi- love this coffee machine.

Very good sir. Thank You😍

Very nice- my Wife is also a graduate from Trinity.
My wife was class of 1996 and we were just back there for her "25th" which really was her 26th with all that has been going on in the world.

Reactions: GON
Back