Possible Project...

Just bought a 2004 Heritage F150 single cab short bed, 4.2L/4R70W with 92,000 miles, Very clean truck...Even has nice original paint (metallic brown)

Neighbor wreaked his 2003?? Ford Lightning, Looks totaled with damage to the front & rear of the truck....Going over there tomorrow to ask want he wants.

Planned on flipping the truck for a couple grand profit but now that I spotted the wreaked Lightning......The gears in my head are turning for sure!!

TCjy89n.jpg

n5M6UsU.jpg

I'm confused. You say that the brown truck is from... 2004? I don't see any weight reduction going on. It looks like it sat in a garage or something, never saw a winter. I'm just saying, I don't understand... Next you'll be trying to convince us that the frame is in pristine condition.

I'm confused. You say that the brown truck is from... 2004? I don't see any weight reduction going on. It looks like it sat in a garage or something, never saw a winter. I'm just saying, I don't understand... Next you'll be trying to convince us that the frame is in pristine condition.

The frame is very rusty, The stickers are coming off as well ;)

MpZeOfc.jpg

CHskJfk.jpg

Jealous. Oh so jealous, you wicked wicked man…

We’ll need pics when you’re done of course, preferably while bending some statutes…

and also 2004 F150s are beyond gone around here. Only vintage truck that is still here is the 'ole 800s

That Lightning doesn't look so bad. Would probably be less work just fixing it than swapping everything around.

Sell brown truck for $xxxx and use that money to fix the Lightning. Compared to swapping parts, then selling the shell.

Back