Possible Military Coup in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan who?
laugh.gif

Erdogan said, "the coup was a gift from God. Now we can purge the military"

I'm sure that helped calm down his supporters.

Originally Posted By: chrisri
I hope Turkey stays secular. I'm not so sure it will with this government. For a soldier to rebel against government there has to be something serious. Turkey is a NATO member, and Turkish army is a keeper of Atatürk's legacy.
I wish all the best to the Turkish people, but Turkey can't become member of EU. Cultural differences are too big.

However if that happens I'm selling everything I have and moving to Canada or OZ. I'm too old for Crusade.
you are never too old !!!

Originally Posted By: Y_K
Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
For now just a rumour.....

https://twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/754362653238300672

Quote:
BREAKING: Secretary of Labor Süleyman Soylu live on news channel Haberturk: "The US is behind this coup"

And Russians made a comsat channel available to insurgents. There will be a lot of conflicting information coming from pros from all directions
Mushrooms we are.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: Y_K
Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
For now just a rumour.....

https://twitter.com/TurkeyUntold/status/754362653238300672

Quote:
BREAKING: Secretary of Labor Süleyman Soylu live on news channel Haberturk: "The US is behind this coup"

And Russians made a comsat channel available to insurgents. There will be a lot of conflicting information coming from pros from all directions
Mushrooms we are.

Interesting the things we agree on.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: Vdubuk
if you ever visit Turkey be extremely careful and if you have blonde haired sons or daughters avoid going altogether

What a load of nonsense.

Well we have now CIVILIANS with rocks and pipes killing rebelled soldiers. Not saying they don't deserve punishment but..

Very civilized indeed. Turkey is just another middle eastern country that is better avoided altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back