POLL: Vote for the #2 Spot 5w-30 Conventional oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobil clean 5000,Supertech style of course.
19.gif

Register my vote for Mobil Clean 5000 which also includes the "Honda" labeled oil used by Honda dealerships unless Castrol snatched that private label biz from XOM. GM Goodwrench motor oil used to be MC5000/Superflo, not sure if still is. Castrol has been busy blazing some new trails into the OEM private label motor oil channel.

d) Havoline DS

I've never used it but want to. I've read too many good reports with that oil. I need to find a place in Ontario where it can be had for a decent price. Otherwise I'll be stuck with PYB and QS-GB sales forever!
grin2.gif

POLL UPDATE:

So far, with more than 2x the vote of 2nd and 3rd place, it is ...........Havoline DS in front!

keep voting for your favs!

Last edited:
Castrol GTX

Then if the poll were for first, and second place I would choose Castrol GTX for #1, and Vavoline WB for #2

I would also choose GTX over PYB, I used Castrol all my life before moving over to synthetics, and steal deals. I also ran Valvoline if it was on sale etc.

Put me down for Castrol GTX fot #2. But I would personally get Quaker State dino before I bought anything else.

If I did not know about this website, I would think the Castrol was #1 because everywhere I see oil, I see Castrol. The only place I see Penzzoil by itself as at those mini-marts, which leads some people to associate it with junk (food).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back