Please don't text and drive - I almost hit a kid today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unbelievable the number of people in parking lots coming out of stores who are looking at their screen and never bother to see if a car is coming. Total idiots by the dozens.

Every day gong to work, I have to drive through a school zone. There are kids everywhere crossing the street, probably about a 1/4 of them are jaywalking and NOT using the official school street crossing zones. While I can't remember any of them having ear buds or headphones, they do cross without looking for oncoming traffic. They just assume that everyone is going to stop. I pass through there going way under the speed limit.

Well Will, a co-worker has you beat, he ran by a stopped/signaling school bus and almost hit a little girl in front of her parents!

Came to work next day, cops told our business if he does not show up at the Police station, they coming to arrest him!

A two year old was killed near where I work yesterday when a car drove up onto the sidewalk. I'd be almost willing to bet it was a distracted driver. We'll see as it is still being investigated.

One of the many reasons why I enjoy public transit.
No need to be held personally accountable for the poor judgement of others (including adult pedestrians).

Or the moron who passed me in a school zone with lights flashing!
crazy2.gif

His parents need to teach him to look both ways before somebody else does.

Guess they don't teach this in school anymore, or it's in one ear and out the other.

When I was in kindergarten they taught us "Stop,look,and listen". I guess they don't teach that anymore.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Guess they don't teach this in school anymore, or it's in one ear and out the other.

Haha right when I posted I saw yours
laugh.gif

Almost hit a pedestrian at a crosswalk this morning. He was looking at his phone as he crossed out into the street. Laid on my horn, scared him, and he gave me a @#$#@ look. I stopped, got out of my car and say "It's a @#$# green light, @#=ing pay attention princess"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back