PL14610 ~6700mi. oci Pics.

Done over 10 months starting 11/13 ending this month. A Honda 3.0L 15%MM oci using O'R closeout PP 5w20 @ $2.50/qt. Nice OC for <$15. ~109 sq. in. media and same results I've always gotten with PL14610 including the last two. Silicone adbv still pliable and holding oil after removal and endcaps attached though latter irrelevant. Manufactured 11/2010. Went with Napa Gold 7356 this time, cost $3.70 on sale, less than an orange can. Using O'R 5w20 PP again. Nothing here for the dedicated purohaters. Just another solid result for me over a full oci/fci.

Good looking Pure One. PP and P1 were good choices to go for your OCI. The fact that it was cheap only makes it better. I bought some Bosch Distance + oil filters a couple days ago on Amazon. I've been wanting to give them a try. Everyone wants to talk about another manufacturer's "best" oil filter. It will be interesting to see what a $9 Bosch/Purolator/Mann offering will do.

This one looks great and you have a very clean engine. I wouldn't expect anything different since it was made a few years before the tears started happening though. I wouldn't expect this quality with one I just purchased.

Make sure these photos dont find their way to the Fram thread, there may be some very unhappy people to see a "tearolator" that held its own cool

That's superb results on the Bosch D+. Two long OCI's and looks like new. That thing could have run for another 10,000 miles. Thanks for posting that. I feel very comfortable with my current Bosch D+ purchase.

Looks great. Very hard to pass up those Napa Golds at 3 bucks and change though that is mostly all I have on hand right now for the same reason.