Pics of 3 Bypass Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. I went with a full Amsoil setup. I'm very happy, but if I had to do it over I think I would have gone with the TopDog setup. Seems SOOOO much easier.

Jetman - TWO thumbs up. I like it very much.

I have to say that when people start asking me about the dual remote, I like to give them other choices. My first choice is always a stand alone remote bypass filter.

The full flow filters I use do have ADBVs. I don't know if the Amsoil Bypass filter does or doesn't because I mount mine right side up.

I pieced the $100 system together myself. It is on a motorhome with a 11 liter Cummins w/a 10 gal oil sump.

I used a CarQuest#89750 remote bypass filter mount(equivalent to a Wix 24750). The oil source is from a tee fitting that I installed at the oil pressure sender. The oil returns at a fitting I installed in one of the un-used oil pan pipe plugs. The return restriction size is .100" , and I used 1/4" id rubber hyd hose w/various brass fittings to plum the remote bypass filter mount. The bypass filter I'm using is a Baldwin B7577(equivalent to Wix 51749 or FG LF3542).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back