Picked Up the DeWalt Mid Range Impact

Makita XWT08Z you won’t ever have a problem busting anything loose ever again. Absolute beast.
Way too big and heavy to be really useful for automotive work. The XWT18Z is more than powerful enough for almost every job and much smaller and lighter, a much more useful tool.

I sold my dewalt mid torque, the milwaukee m12 fuel replaced it 95% of the time the other 5% i just grab the big dcf899 model.

IF I wrenched everyday having all 3 would be fine but after not touching it for 4 months.. decided to let it go.

Fringe

I sold my dewalt mid torque, the milwaukee m12 fuel replaced it 95% of the time the other 5% i just grab the big dcf899 model.

IF I wrenched everyday having all 3 would be fine but after not touching it for 4 months.. decided to let it go.
Get a good ROI on it?

I have the Mid torque model and like it. My use is production equipment mainly(palletizers, augers, baggers, forklifts, trucks and trailers) and I also use it on the farm and for caging air brakes when necessary. Most of what I ask of it is 5/8” bolts and smaller. I have a compressor on the truck and a 2235 I can pull out if needed but the Dewalt sure is handy.