Pennzoil website for Ultra 0w-20 shows GF-5 specification

are they even going to update ultra? thought it was dying off.

Next they will rename it to pennzoil diamond or pennzoil ultimate.

I used ultra years ago.. but they dont meet the specs for current vehicle. and pennzoil platinum is much newer reformulation.

it was discussed why images of PUP 0w-20 with SP/GF6 are on Amazon and Walmart websites, but Penzoil website still shows old specification only for PUP 0w-20, and not for 5w-30?

it was discussed why images of PUP 0w-20 with SP/GF6 are on Amazon and Walmart websites, but Penzoil website still shows old specification only for PUP 0w-20, and not for 5w-30?
Yes it’s been discussed multiple times. If you’re really that invested in this brand and that specific license, go to a brick and mortar and look on the container. If it doesn’t have the license then buy another brand that does.

But I don’t think this is really about getting what you want or need in the oil since you’ve already had this discussion on here and yet continue to complain about it.

Blah blah. Remember when that was your answer in the earlier thread?

It was probably all GF6, but before GF6 was certified nobody could call it a GF6.
Rush to market ahead of official paperwork, etc.

This is a specific thread that asks a question about Pennzoil website PUP 0w-20 specification being out of date in 2021. Maybe other threads touched on this, so what. Its not about me, or what I can find in the store. If you have nothing to contribute and looking to start confrontation, please do not participate.

Yes it’s been discussed multiple times. If you’re really that invested in this brand and that specific license, go to a brick and mortar and look on the container. If it doesn’t have the license then buy another brand that does.

But I don’t think this is really about getting what you want or need in the oil since you’ve already had this discussion on here and yet continue to complain about it.

Blah blah. Remember when that was your answer in the earlier thread?
Ouch!

Its April 2021, but Pennzoil Ultra 0w-20 documentation on Pennzoil website still says its API SN+, people on Amazon still complaining about SN+ shipments. Maybe they are not able to certify PUP 0w-20 for API SP?

Doesn’t Pennzoil have at least a handful of glaring mistakes on their website at any one time?

I dont know, 3 month back I sent them an email about this and they told me that PUP 0w-20 is API SP and that website has an error that they will fix.

I think they are busy correcting what is already on their site. The more up to date postings should be on epc.shell.com but anyone who peruses that website knows it’s a jumbled and complicated mess.

If you really want to run Ultra then do it with no worries.

PUP 0w-20 is a good oil, I use it, but not fixing documentation (even when brought to their attention) is not cool.

Pennzoil's website in infamously lacking in accuracy and current information. I would visit epc.shell.com instead, until it's corrected.

Back