Peak Global Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Hello,

m sarting a new thread about Peak Global Lifetime. It is not available at my walmart or anywhere else, though "professional lifetime" coolant is.

Curious who is using Peak Global these days, and what you think of it.

I just flushed my Xterra and filled with Peak Global yesterday. Obviously I have no opinion of it yet other than that it's wet and smells like antifreeze.
grin2.gif

I've read good stuff about it on here so I bought several gallons cheap when Walmart was clearing it out to bring in the Peak Extended Life. Due to the lack of phosphates, silicates, and 2-EH, this antifreeze seems to be the only aftermarket coolant compatible with Asian vehicles.

Where to get it now? I'm not sure. Peak's website still shows it but the Extended Life that Walmart replaced it with is still not really on Peak's website so the Global's time may be limited.

I've been using it in a Civic for almost five years now with no problems. As Canawler mentioned, it's likely the nearest thing to Asian OEM you're going to find in the North America aftermarket. I've had more success finding it at drug stores than auto stores, namely Rite Aid and Walgreens, although concentrate is sometimes hard to find.

Pep Boys in my area has Peak Professional Lifetime concentrate in black jug for $19.99 and Peak Longlife concentrate for $12.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back