Global Lifetime the same as Professional Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Peak Tech Dept. Global Lifetime is the same as Professional Lifetime. The Professional Lifetime can be found in Pep Boys no where else, so far. Pep Boys has error in advertising, until Jan 03, 2010, BOGO after manufacture rebate at $9.99 each for Professional Lifetime.

My question to Peak:
"I saw Peak Professional Lifetime coolant at Pep Boys auto parts store. I could not find any info about this type of coolant, what I can find is Peak Global Lifetime coolant listed on your website.

I'm going to flush coolant in my 1994 Lexus LS400, 2000 Mecerdes Benz E430 and 2004 Honda S2000 in the next few weeks, is it safe to use Peak Professional Lifetime coolant in those cars ?"

Responded from PEAK:
"Thanks for your e-mail. Both coolants have the same ingredients and can safely be used in your vehicles.

PEAK Tech Dept."

Hmmmmm. So the email is saying exact same ingrediants, (no 2eha) two different names. If true, that would be good news for those looking fo PGL full strength, that have access to a PB.

Any chance of a pic of the jug?

arte.jpg

If it's the same product, Peak GL can be found at alot of places, but usually in small quantity and in 50/50 mix. I've seen it here at my local NAPA, 2 different K-marts, Walgreens, and Tractor Supply Co. I had to shop around for it and got 4 gallons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back