Is Peak Global Lifetime Good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a post on Peak Global Lifetime Coolant, and searched but could not find anything on it. Is it an acceptable lifetime coolant?

I'm changing coolant every 5 years/100,000 miles with my GM Cars and every 40,000 miles with my Nissan, and my son's Honda. Be nice not to ever have to change and use same coolant for top up.

Last edited:
I've actually used PEAK global lifetime in both GM and Nissans at the same time with no ill effects.
I would assume you'd be fine, but I can't say it meets specs etc for certain.

I have a Mazda Protege SE 1998 with 398k miles on odometer with the factory fill Whatever it is, as long as it is not one of those destructive fluids..

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
If cutting corners on coolant is something you want to do, should be fine.

33.gif

No one is "cutting corners". The product is fine for most apps.

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
If cutting corners on coolant is something you want to do, should be fine.

33.gif

No one is "cutting corners". The product is fine for most apps.

I think LeakySeals's response is to Y_K, he has factory filled coolant in 1998 Mazda Protege with 398k miles.

Danica Patrick thinks it's good, and we should all be buying it for that reason alone...

My understanding is that it's good product.

I just switched my wifes Mada 3i to it and my 06 2500hd below to it. I will likely switch my 04 to it soon as well.
I like the idea of one coolant as well.
I don't like that its yellow, harder to see thru the opaque Chevy reservoir.

What kind of service interval is everyone using for PGL?

Now if I can just find Final Charge for my 7500.

Originally Posted By: jaj
Danica Patrick thinks it's good, and we should all be buying it for that reason alone...

My understanding is that it's good product.

Shes hot but way to annoying.

PGL seems to work good in various vehicles but I doubt its lifetime claims. I would change it at least every 5 year/100k miles or thereabout. That's with a complete change over. This is the drawback. You are going to need to completely change over all vehicles for the PGL to be effective.

Yah I did/will do complete flushes with distilled water. I agree on the non lifetime fill. Amazing amount of junk came out of the 06 below.

I'm just doing a radiator drain and refill with 60/40 every two-3 years.

Don't care about the miles, just time.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back