PartSouq Website

I wanted to order a bearing for an Integra A/C Tensioner Pulley and stumbled across this website https://partsouq.com/ Prices are low , shipping seems reasonable. I ordered two bearings, one NTN 6203LU and a Koyo 6203RS. I plan on using the WBA Bearing Authentication APP to verify if the Bearings are Genuine when I receive them.

Has anybody on this Forum ordered from them before?

Thanks.

I believe they are from Saudi Arabia so not sure how much shipping would be. Otherwise they seem legit.
I paid

Products​

BrandNumberDescriptionQty
Price​
Total​
NTN6203LLUBALL BEARING W/R SEAL12.88$2.88$
KOYO62032RSCMBALL BEARING 62032RSCM12.35$2.35$
Honda90004P30000BOLT,SPECIAL 8MM12.25$2.25$
Item(s) Subtotal: 7.48$
Shipping & Handling: 13.84$
Total for This Shipment: 21.32$

Didn't check the bolt but you can get the bearing on Ebay cheaper overall.

Didn't check the bolt but you can get the bearing on Ebay cheaper overall.

Yes But I was concerned about being Genuine and wanted to test this Company for future OEM Parts Purchases. The Bolt is over $5 online without shipping.

As you wish but you have so many more safeguards on Ebay than on most other online sites. Are you going spend $20 to return a $2 part to Saudi Arabia for a refund if you find it's a fake?

As you wish but you have so many more safeguards on Ebay than on most other online sites. Are you going spend $20 to return a $2 part to Saudi Arabia for a refund if you find it's a fake?
Nope, I am going to eat it. Or maybe PayPal will help?

I ordered parts from PartSouq, and there is nothing wrong with them. I bought a cabin air filter install kit for a first-gen Forester. For those who don't know, the cabin filter was a dealer-installed option at the time, not installed from the factory. The install kit consists of the cabin filter door, a rubber gasket, and a set of screws and brackets.

Shipping cost about $15, which is fair. They use Fedex. I got it in about a week.

I believe they are from Saudi Arabia so not sure how much shipping would be. Otherwise they seem legit.

They are from Dubai (UAE).

It's in United Arab Emirates. Excellent customer service. If you place a large order they will report you to U.S. Customs to pay taxes. They use your package as a bargaining tool. Just FYI! Faster to order parts from UAE than a Stealer in CONUS.

Well I did not work out, The claim that they did not have the bearings in stock and only shipped the bolt without contacting me for a substitution.
This is the most expensive bolt that I have ever bought!

Items​

#NumberNameMakeQtyQty SuppliedPrice
16203LLUBALL BEARING W/R SEALNTN102.88$
262032RSCMBALL BEARING 62032RSCMKOYO102.35$
390004P30000BOLT,SPECIAL 8MMHonda112.25$
Item(s) Subtotal2.25$
Shipping 13.84$
Total16.09$
Refund 5.23$

Terms and conditions​

Customer takes full responsibility of ordering items and all its substitutions whatever was chosen by customers, all information provided regarding the spare parts and it substitutions is for customers information only. In case customer ordered discontinued part, we have a right to supply OEM substitution part number, no refund will be given if the price for substitution will be cheaper.
By ordering spare parts or its substitutions customer takes full responsibility of correctness and suitability of part number ordered by customer - as PartSouq.com does not carry responsibility for customers mistakes in part numbers or spare parts ordered by users.
We don't guarantee that all ordered parts will be available in stock. Your order might be canceled or partially shipped. For not available items you will get refund for the item and shipping charges if they apply. In some cases, refund will be only for cost of items, because item could be very light and it will not affect the shipping charges, couriers charges minimum criteria of 1 KG.
This payment for item and shipping cost only. Customer takes a full responsibility for any import/duties/taxes/fees (brokerage/admin/airport handling/import) what may be collected by destination country courier company, if they are applicable.
By confirming terms and conditions, you agree and allow us to open and inspect the product, for safety purpose, to prevent damages, some product packaging might be opened and then re-sealed by PartSouq warehouse members.
All parts sold by PartSouq has no Manufacturer warranty, indeed PartSouq offering its own warranty protection for 3 months (90 days) from the time you received the product.

I paid

Products​

BrandNumberDescriptionQty
Price​
Total​
NTN6203LLUBALL BEARING W/R SEAL12.88$2.88$
KOYO62032RSCMBALL BEARING 62032RSCM12.35$2.35$
Honda90004P30000BOLT,SPECIAL 8MM12.25$2.25$
Item(s) Subtotal: 7.48$
Shipping & Handling: 13.84$
Total for This Shipment: 21.32$

I would not trust that website because they have the dollar sign in the wrong place.

Bearing in, Bearing out instructions, now I need to order some Bearings.

Attachments

• IMG_20220529_121311819.jpg
    IMG_20220529_121311819.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220529_115950833.jpg
    IMG_20220529_115950833.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220529_120255220.jpg
    IMG_20220529_120255220.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 3
Back