parts sold and fulfilled by amazon

hey that's actually nice that GMC dealer used actual Lexus parts! ya I agree they probably did get a nice wholesale discount being B2B.. it's crazy some of the discounts a business gets at the wholesale level!
Actually it's through the GMC dealer that I learned, caliper bolts is part of a Lexus brake job. I bought some for the next one, and they're a bit pricey. I really don't think they're torque to yield or anything. When I got the car I thought oh s*** did they use Centrics? Because they have the same cross hatching on the rotors. The Toyota part actually has a grayish hat, whereas the Centrics are black. Rotors are still on the car today, although the vanes are severely rusted :ROFLMAO:

And also no idea what but they would be heavily discounted being B2B, not retail.
Any chance both dealers are owned by the same company ? It's pretty common nowadays. I just don't see a Buick dealer buying enough Lexus parts to warrant any real discounts. Parts suppliers base discounts on volume so if a repair shop buys 75% of their parts from them, they get a higher discount. If a shop calls the supplier because their regular parts place doesn't have it, they're not getting much discount.

Another thing that annoys me about Amazon is they ship too much in plastic pouches or paper pouches. If I order a small filter and it's packaged in a box I would like it shipped in a box rather than a pouch. It gets a little mushed in a pouch.

And I find it amusing because they're very proud of this, talking about how the envelopes use less material and save fuel over a box, etc etc

I have to wonder if it isn't a wash because of all the products they have to replace ...... seems to me sending orders twice doesn't much help the "carbon footprint."

Back