Papa Murphy's pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone eaten their pizza before? I tried the place(it's a new store) twice the past two weekends. I had endless stomach pain after eating their pizza for 24 hours each time. The pizza wasn't greasy at all. It's the type of pizza that is made thawed right in front of you. You cook it at your home. I wonder if it's just me?

We discussed this pizza before, I cain't remember what thread. I see it 60mi away from moi and always think of picking up one in the winter time. I just imagine it tasting like exhaust after riding in the trunk for an hour.

If I remember correctly Pablo told me it wasn't worth the hour drive to get it.

I'll take Papa John's anytime!

The guys I work with who live in the town where the Papa Murphy's is rave about it.

What toppings did you get?

I eat it weekly. Best chain pizza you can get IMO. Only stomach pains I get are from me eating the whole [censored] pizza!

I can annihilate a large chicken bacon artichoke pizza.

You guys would cringe at the calorie count of their pizzas. One slice of an avg. size Pizza is 350 calories, and some of them have 1,000 mg of sodium per slice.
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif
No wonder they taste so good. No wonder we are becoming a country of fat asses with high blood pressure.

Yep my roommate and I have made it a weekly ritual to eat Papa Murphy's...

Best stuff ever, and such a good value. Chicken Mediterranean Delite is my fave.

Papa Murphy's is great, their pizzas are fantastic for the money.

I just paid $21 w/tip for two puny medium pizzas from Dominoes last night!
37.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
One slice of an avg. size Pizza is 350 calories, and some of them have 1,000 mg of sodium per slice. No wonder they taste so good.

If salt equals flavor, you may want to get one of those:

2qvbgy8.jpg

You can even hang it around your neck and start licking whenever you get cravings.

48.gif

A friend in IN raved about this place for the past two years. He loved it. Last week I noticed they had closed the store by him. Seems odd. I never got to try it though.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
One slice of an avg. size Pizza is 350 calories, and some of them have 1,000 mg of sodium per slice. No wonder they taste so good.

If salt equals flavor, you may want to get one of those:

2qvbgy8.jpg

You can even hang it around your neck and start licking whenever you get cravings.

48.gif

If I didn't have high blood pressure, my bling would be a salt lick necklace!

Maybe you can get a potassium chloride lick necklace? It just doesn't taste quite the same, though!

....No wonder we are becoming a country of fat asses with high blood pressure.

Becoming? Becoming!?! We have been a nation of fatso's for quite some time now. Almost 70% of Americans are overweight as of last year.

Originally Posted By: heathenbrewing
....No wonder we are becoming a country of fat asses with high blood pressure.

Becoming? Becoming!?! We have been a nation of fatso's for quite some time now. Almost 70% of Americans are overweight as of last year.

We're number one! We're number one!

Originally Posted By: Cogito
A friend in IN raved about this place for the past two years. He loved it. Last week I noticed they had closed the store by him. Seems odd. I never got to try it though.

My local Papa Murphy's is closed now too. The whole building is empty, the Blockbuster is closed too...

It was just a large cheese pizza both times. I ate a large cheese pizza from E Miliano's yesterday, no stomach pain. I shared with my wife both times.
cool.gif

Restaurant review:

Quote:
I had endless stomach pain after eating their pizza for 24 hours each time.

Say no more. I get nasty [censored] and cramps from that pizza. I won't eat it anymore. It tastes lousy anyway, so what were we talking about?

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
has anyone eaten their pizza before? I tried the place(it's a new store) twice the past two weekends. I had endless stomach pain after eating their pizza for 24 hours each time.

There's yur problem, you should stop eating after 15 minutes.
grin2.gif
It's a wonder you could even stand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back