Owning a Tesla paid off.

I would think that the Tesla could leave that bike for dead.
If the guy had been riding alongside me kicking the side of the car in a blind rage while waving a knife I'd probably just give the steering wheel a little jerk in his direction. Self defense and defense of one's children from a deadly threat.
Bye-bye!

I think I'd just swerve left and right a little agressively a few times. A biker is a hell of a lot more vulnerable than a car driver.

They should have interviewed both parties. This news organization discussed the effect but not the underlying cause of the incident which frames the narrative a bit.

What could she have possibly done cut him off. It happens all the time maybe she didn't see him. Some people take a simple act of getting cut off as an insult to their manhood. Even if she flipped him off that wouldn't excuse his behavior.

I don’t understand why the Tesla was and advantage that “paid off” for her - she left when “he stalled” - so, what advantage did the Tesla confer?

I don’t even see the brand of car she was driving mentioned in the article, so, why does the brand belong in this thread title?

How is it relevant?

So, the thread title should be “car with cameras paid off”.

Are cameras unique to Tesla? I see them all over many modern cars.

If the Tesla cameras are unique to Tesla, this is still a camera story - not an electric powertrain, or gigapress, etc. story.
Lots of cars with cameras, not a lot that I’m aware of that record, especially while in motion.

They should have interviewed both parties. This news organization discussed the effect but not the underlying cause of the incident which frames the narrative a bit.
We are all human. We make mistakes when we drive. Making a mistake doesn't give a person permission to brandish a knife and threaten another driver.

So, the thread title should be “car with cameras paid off”.

Are cameras unique to Tesla? I see them all over many modern cars.

If the Tesla cameras are unique to Tesla, this is still a camera story - not an electric powertrain, or gigapress, etc. story.
What other car make has active cameras on their B pillars?

I don’t understand why the Tesla was and advantage that “paid off” for her - she left when “he stalled” - so, what advantage did the Tesla confer?

I don’t even see the brand of car she was driving mentioned in the article, so, why does the brand belong in this thread title?

How is it relevant?
Click bait “Tesla” sells unfortunately. It’s like the YouTube videos with scantily clad women showing you how to install a faucet.

Last edited:
Back