O'Reilly Full Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about the O'Reilly Full Synthetic, it is currently on sale for $20/5 qt. Anyone with a UOA on this oil? Thanks in advance....

I'd rather trust Merk's beloved Super Tech than the Omni bottled O'Reilly house synthetic.

The Super Tech and a FRAM at Wallyworld is going to be in the same ballpark, give or take a couple of bucks.

There are plenty of Warren/Super Tech/Peak synthetic VOA's to view.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
What's the price on SuperTech Full Synthetic in your neck of the woods ?
Merk do you wake up and troll your family and boss? OP asked a question about O'Reillys synthetic. OP what kind of oci are you thinking of running and in what vehicle? Severe driving or a lot of highway? Check out pqia.com and check out their sample or any other oil you might have a question on.

It'll be about like any other SN-rated oil. Oreilly's house brand filter is made by Wix. $19.99 for 5qts and a Wix is pretty good.

Ok, seriously, enough with the supertech trolling! The op asked a specific question about a specific oil. The op did NOT ask what type of oil they should use.

If you don't have anything relevant to contribute to the discussion, don't post. Period.

Op - while I have never used it personally, I would say it is not a top shelf oil, but I bet it's better than the average conventional oil.

It is time for BITOG to include an ignore function.

Merkava, as stated before, seek help. Seriously.

Originally Posted By: mjk
It is time for BITOG to include an ignore function.

It does. If you view a user's profile, there's an "ignore this user" button.

Tony your response sucks more than Merkavas. Op - while I have never used it personally, I would say it is not a top shelf oil, but I bet it's better than the average conventional oil. Any synthetic is better than conventional. DERP

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: beadvised
Tony your response sucks more than Merkavas. Op - while I have never used it personally, I would say it is not a top shelf oil, but I bet it's better than the average conventional oil. Any synthetic is better than conventional. DERP

Sorry for actually attempting to answer the op. I didn't say It was a good answer. Did you attempt to? No. But Merk trolling about supertech is really getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back