Ordered Auto-RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered one bottle of Auto-RX to try out on my 1999 Acura Integra w/ 72,000 miles. I just got the car and so far it runs good I ran a bottle or Chevron Techron through the fuel system and now Auto -RX I can see varnish build up on the dipstick and it looks a bit gunky when I look through the oil filler cap and maybe Auto-RX will help.

Once I am done I will be switching to Mobil 1 Extended Performance. Any comments let me know!

Run ARX in your host oil for the full 1500 miles in the cleaning cycle. Then run a 2000 mile dino rinse. You should be nice and clean at that point. Good time to switch to synthetic, putting it into a clean system.

Yeah that is what I figured once the engine is clean I will run Mobil 1 EP...

smile.gif

Good choice. I had excellent results on my 2001 Integra Type-R. Be careful with your car! I've had two Integras stolen in two years. I don't want to be indirectly the cause of death of ANOTHER Type-R Integra so I'm done with them now.

Fantastic cars, though! Do you have an LS/GS-R/Type-R? Auto/Manual?

It is my first car which I paid for and it is a Auto LS model. I did not get manual because I want to learn to drive first
smile.gif

Yeah I know 2 other people who had there GS-R stolen
frown.gif
I have a security system and will get something like a CLUB soon to help stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back