Optimum Car Care

I settled on the Optimum line. I really like ONR as an interior detailer and window cleaner. Opti-Seal is dated, but looks incredible and is so easy to use. Detailer is nice, but won't buy it again. Opti-Clean is basically ONR on steroids. Haven't used it yet but makes for a great quick detailer or waterless wash. Optimum Power Clean is great too. Their soap cleans well but won't produce a lot of foam in a bucket compared to something like Hyper-Wash. Most of the Optimum line works well together.

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

I settled on the Optimum line. I really like ONR as an interior detailer and window cleaner. Opti-Seal is dated, but looks incredible and is so easy to use. Detailer is nice, but won't buy it again. Opti-Clean is basically ONR on steroids. Haven't used it yet but makes for a great quick detailer or waterless wash. Optimum Power Clean is great too. Their soap cleans well but won't produce a lot of foam in a bucket compared to something like Hyper-Wash. Most of the Optimum line works well together.

View attachment 69695
View attachment 69696
View attachment 69697
Optimum is a great choice. I use ONR exclusively for hand washing and have since it was introduced. The detail spray made by the recommendation on the container is excellent.

Ahh yes... Curiousity and wanting to try different brands. There was a time I spent thousands on detailing products. Now, I just use Turtle Wax Seal N shine. Simple, easy to use, cheap, and great protection. ;)

Back