One weight/brand for all my vehicles?

You're wrong on every aspect of how multi viscosity oils are both characterized and how they physically perform. You don't understand simple physics either, I would suggest you learn a few things before you continue to post on this subject.
I feel like I do understand mostly. Before on here I said it thins when the engine is warm and everyone went on a rant about how I was wrong so I am assuming it thickens when warm which doesn’t make sense. I have read many threads about oil on here all very helpful.

imho xW30 in all 3. 🎯

however, I'm reading on the internet that 0W40 is the new 5W30 these days so maybe if you trust the internet ... :unsure: nevermind lol
Lieutenant Columbo would have considered it hearsay.

Based on where you live, either 5W-30 or 0W-30 would be fine for all of the vehicles.

I live in the SE USA and am currently switching everything over to 5W-30.

Based on where you live, either 5W-30 or 0W-30 would be fine for all of the vehicles.

I live in the SE USA and am currently switching everything over to 5W-30.

good point. I'm using a lot of 10W30's. They have some of the lowest Noack numbers. I kind of chase low Noack oils. lowest Noack I ever recall is 4.x for Amsoil SS 10W30.

M1 O/40 FS in legacy engines will do the trick best, buy on rebate for value, cold snap or if you head north in the cold your covered.

Pennzoil Platinum 5w30 might be a good choice here. It’s a thinner 30 weight oil in the range, in case you’re to concerned about switching from 0w20. And since it’s a gtl based one, it has a lower pour point when compared to other 5w synthetics.

I put 5W30 in all my Hondas and 5W40 in all my European cars. I am thinking to 5W30 in European cars too. Good ideas?

You live in VA you could easily run Mobil 1 0W30 or 5W30 ESP in your three vehicles. ESP is my favorite of the XOM line. I am currently running the ESP 0W30 in my vehicles. I wait for NAPA sales and load up on it.