Space Ghost
Johnny Quest
Wacky Races
Underdog
Riqochet Rabbit and Droop-a-long
60's Spiderman
Star Blazzers
Speed Racer

Road Runner was one cool bird and growing up my BiL had the Plymouth version where the dust trail behind RR was a pin stripe. Was probably 30 before seeing the actual bird quite often on a ranch I was working on. Cool birds too.
Was out somewhere remote with my wife on vegas and she spotted a road runner and asked me what kind of bird it was. Told her road runner. She didn't believe me. Thought they were a fictional bird. All this time...

4WD

Was out somewhere remote with my wife on vegas and she spotted a road runner and asked me what kind of bird it was. Told her road runner. She didn't believe me. Thought they were a fictional bird. All this time...
Strange enough … recently spotted one in Spring Texas … think it followed a creek bed that ran a long ways … never expected to see one there. Radio station just ran a program with folks calling in with unusual animal sightings …

Though not technically a cartoon (but I still count it), I'll give a thumbs up to the first person who can say why I named my new leghorn chick Camilla without looking it up.

Though not technically a cartoon (but I still count it), I'll give a thumbs up to the first person who can say why I named my new leghorn chick Camilla without looking it up.
Apparently I overestimated the general population's love of Muppets. Or else Nobody cares