Old Car Collectors & Barn Finds

ZeeOSix

$100 site donor 2022
I'm just fascinated with these guys who have old cars in great condition (but wasting away) squirreled away in some old buildings in the middle of the woods. It would be pretty cool to be able to look at something like this in person, but guess a video is better than nothing.

when I was in my late teens , a farmer about 5 miles from me had two Desoto's , I think both were late 50's ? and a 55 Chevy pick up stored in a barn...he wanted to sell all but of course my dad wouldn't allow that ...I had my eyes on the pickup..

A lot of the places Barn Find Hunter goes to are automotive hoarding. Having dealt with hoarding in the family it's an unfortunate sad destructive condition. I wonder where these people get the money to buy all of the cars and automotive paraphernalia.

There was a barn where I grew up in Pa full of complete cars from the 40s and 50s. The owner wouldn't sell any and it finally collapsed and crushed many of them. The owner finally died and all that was left was to salvage parts.

A lot of the places Barn Find Hunter goes to are automotive hoarding. Having dealt with hoarding in the family it's an unfortunate sad destructive condition. I wonder where these people get the money to buy all of the cars and automotive paraphernalia.

There was a barn where I grew up in Pa full of complete cars from the 40s and 50s. The owner wouldn't sell any and it finally collapsed and crushed many of them. The owner finally died and all that was left was to salvage parts.
Guess a better alternative to hoarding real cars would be to just hoard die-cast cars (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, etc). A lot less expensive. :D

Back