Ok, who got all the GC in Lombard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just in the Autozone on Roosevelt just off Highland. Dusty bottles of Syntec of all descriptions. But an empty bin where the GC lives. Coincidence? I think not. I *know* it was someone from this board that cleaned it out... [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by jsharp: Coincidence? I think not. I *know* it was someone from this board that cleaned it out... [Big Grin]
Wasn't me, I'm in Seattle visiting my daughter...where, by the way, I checked an Az I happened to see and they had 040 batch on hand.

There is plenty of GC in the Wheaton Store on Geneva ave and I saw some in the Wheaton Store on Roosevelt rd.

jsharp

quote:
Originally posted by wn1998: There is plenty of GC in the Wheaton Store on Geneva ave and I saw some in the Wheaton Store on Roosevelt rd.
Thanks for that. I'm only in the area this week for some training but if I get out of class early enough tomorrow I may head over there and try to replenish my stock. I'm down to 2 lonesome quarts... [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by jsharp: I was just in the Autozone on Roosevelt just off Highland. Dusty bottles of Syntec of all descriptions. But an empty bin where the GC lives. Coincidence? I think not. I *know* it was someone from this board that cleaned it out... [Big Grin]
OMG you have found me! I work at a dealer on roosevelt rd. Everytime I go in that autozone I always ask for a carton of GC, only to find they have now switch to crappy amber stuff. So I grabbed what M04 was left. sorry [Smile]

jsharp

quote:
Originally posted by Ttech502:
quote:
Originally posted by jsharp: I was just in the Autozone on Roosevelt just off Highland. Dusty bottles of Syntec of all descriptions. But an empty bin where the GC lives. Coincidence? I think not. I *know* it was someone from this board that cleaned it out... [Big Grin]
OMG you have found me! I work at a dealer on roosevelt rd. Everytime I go in that autozone I always ask for a carton of GC, only to find they have now switch to crappy amber stuff. So I grabbed what M04 was left. sorry [Smile]

I knew it was someone from this board! [Cheers!] I didn't make it out to Wheaton on Friday either. [Frown] Why can't Castrol find a way to actually sell this product...

Status
Not open for further replies.