Ok, who got all the GC in Lombard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just in the Autozone on Roosevelt just off Highland. Dusty bottles of Syntec of all descriptions. But an empty bin where the GC lives.

Coincidence? I think not. I *know* it was someone from this board that cleaned it out...
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by jsharp:
Coincidence? I think not. I *know* it was someone from this board that cleaned it out...
grin.gif

Wasn't me, I'm in Seattle visiting my daughter...where, by the way, I checked an Az I happened to see and they had 040 batch on hand.

There is plenty of GC in the Wheaton Store on Geneva ave and I saw some in the Wheaton Store on Roosevelt rd.

quote:

Originally posted by wn1998:
There is plenty of GC in the Wheaton Store on Geneva ave and I saw some in the Wheaton Store on Roosevelt rd.

Thanks for that. I'm only in the area this week for some training but if I get out of class early enough tomorrow I may head over there and try to replenish my stock. I'm down to 2 lonesome quarts...
frown.gif

quote:

I was just in the Autozone on Roosevelt just off Highland. Dusty bottles of Syntec of all descriptions. But an empty bin where the GC lives.

grin.gif

OMG you have found me! I work at a dealer on roosevelt rd. Everytime I go in that autozone I always ask for a carton of GC, only to find they have now switch to crappy amber stuff. So I grabbed what M04 was left.

sorry
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Ttech502:

quote:

grin.gif

OMG you have found me! I work at a dealer on roosevelt rd. Everytime I go in that autozone I always ask for a carton of GC, only to find they have now switch to crappy amber stuff. So I grabbed what M04 was left.

sorry
smile.gif

I knew it was someone from this board!
cheers.gif
I didn't make it out to Wheaton on Friday either.
frown.gif

Why can't Castrol find a way to actually sell this product...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back