Oil seepage question -2013 Ford 3.7 v6

CF7

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone could answer this. Im far from a mechanic. My limit is pretty much oil changes at this point.
I was just putting my battery in, and changing my oil for spring on my 2013 mustang 3.7 six.
If i look directly at the engine from the front, I noticed 10mm bolts along side my left are showing oil seepage.
The ones toward the top aren't as bad as the ones below. Im not sure if that's because the oil would obviously gravitate downward or if the lower ones are worse.
The first photo shows the front of the engine and I flashed my light in the upper area.
The last photo is a view laying under the vehicle looking upward in the same area.
Should I re-torque these bolts, and if so to what?
Does anyone have any ideas as to what this issue could be?
Thanks again, and I know diagnostics is very difficult from just photos.

IMG_1748.jpeg

IMG_1738.jpeg

IMG_1741.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

IMG_1744.jpeg

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1750.jpeg

IMG_1734.jpeg

That spot is a very common leak point. The surface area of the silicone sealing surface is smallest there. The torque should be 22 lb +45 degrees on the smaller bolts.

I have found the motorcraft metal surface prep wipes make a big a big difference in adhesion to the aluminum when doing this job and seals better than not using them.

I would not be terribly concerned about an external water pump timing set. Unless you hear noise or have issues or insane hours on the car id leave it alone. The application I service are as bad as it gets. The timing chain tensioners are usually way out indicating chain wear and/or worn guides, and you have an occasional phaser issue but not nearly as common as the ecoboost or later generation ecoboost phasers.
Thanks for the info. I did wipe it down, and as someone suggested I made sure none of the bolts were loose. I did turn a couple of them. After doing that, I read people saying to leave it be, but too late now i guess.
Ill keep an eye on it and keep that adhesive in mind as well.
Thanks again

That spot is a very common leak point. The surface area of the silicone sealing surface is smallest there. The torque should be 22 lb +45 degrees on the smaller bolts.

I have found the motorcraft metal surface prep wipes make a big a big difference in adhesion to the aluminum when doing this job and seals better than not using them.

I would not be terribly concerned about an external water pump timing set. Unless you hear noise or have issues or insane hours on the car id leave it alone. The application I service are as bad as it gets. The timing chain tensioners are usually way out indicating chain wear and/or worn guides, and you have an occasional phaser issue but not nearly as common as the ecoboost or later generation ecoboost phasers.
I just had one more question. I retorqued those to 22lbs. These are the
10mm bolts im assuming.
Thanks

Back