***Official Member Picture Thread***

Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
I know that, I read your post!
Its just sorta bad the dealership folks can't park!

I'm just happy they didn't crash the car into another one, or scratch up the paint while giving the car a wash before giving it to me
grin2.gif

*BUMP* Since so many pictures are "moved or deleted" and we have lots of new members, I think it's about time to rebump this thread!

Here is the most recent photo I have of me, my senior photo taken this past spring. The photographer is a really good friend of ours, Skyla Makay, if you need a professional photographer for anything I highly recommend you get her- she is awesome! Anyway, here you go.

phoca_thumb_l_Seniors%202.jpg

and another she did. Told ya shes' great.

phoca_thumb_l_Seniors%2030.jpg

Last edited:
I got in free because I have a VW tattoo. The guy at the gate was like "you are American AND have a VW tattoo ... you can go in free!". It was pretty wicked.

Then on the tour, they didn't have a Corrado VR6 in the Museum, and I asked why. His response: "oh VW wanted to forget about that car."

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Nick, from NY to WI would be a long way for Skyla to travel just to take a picture of me under a tree.
grin2.gif

lol...

Originally Posted By: hpichris
Here's me and a puppy I found

our chihuahua looks almost exactly like that one. ours has a white stripe on her face between her eyes. great lil dogs imo.

Originally Posted By: cryption
I got in free because I have a VW tattoo. The guy at the gate was like "you are American AND have a VW tattoo ... you can go in free!". It was pretty wicked.

Then on the tour, they didn't have a Corrado VR6 in the Museum, and I asked why. His response: "oh VW wanted to forget about that car."

I wonder why. I had a g60 Corrado and loved it. For its time it was a great car.

Originally Posted By: adworld
why am i having problems seeing images? is there a setting i need to turn on?

Are you browsing from work? Many business/agencies block picture hosting sites.

Originally Posted By: BobFout
Originally Posted By: adworld
why am i having problems seeing images? is there a setting i need to turn on?

Are you browsing from work? Many business/agencies block picture hosting sites.

depends, are you my boss?
wink.gif

yeah i am browsing from work

Back