Ocala Florida Realtor

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
House walk through on YT.
The realtor just said all bathrooms come with a toilet...

Next...

The kitchen has cabinets which is a nice touch.

It has a 3 car garage that you probably don't need or will never use.

The second bedroom has a full bathroom with a little toilet and a window that keeps the energy flowing..

The master is a massive space with opportunity built into it..

The county knows you have land and they let you use it. You need a permit to put in a sidewalk.

The house is $449k but I know you can get it for $25k less
Comps in the area are $420k
I know I can get your settlement paid too ..

I appreciate everyone in the military hustling and working.
Because without you I wouldn't be here. I can get this house anywhere for you if you want...
They are all over Ocala...

I actually enjoyed his nonsense 😂

As a young man, we lived in a rental house that was for sale. The realtors would come and go showing the house while we were there.

We got used to the various realtor's routines. It was rather comical.

This is the kitchen... (oh really? I'm not so sure....)

One of the most irritating things about real estate is very few realtors actually provide a floor plan of the home along with the exterior and interior pictures. It’s like nobody cares except me what the layout of the home is. There’s very simple technology that uses cameras that can provide a digital floor plan of an existing home in a half hour.

One of the most irritating things about real estate is very few realtors actually provide a floor plan of the home along with the exterior and interior pictures. It’s like nobody cares except me what the layout of the home is. There’s very simple technology that uses cameras that can provide a digital floor plan of an existing home in a half hour.
I have a PDF of the original floor plan from the builder I sucked off the internet - were in a spec home.

The only concern I would have is the dimensions are close but not exact - really one room in particular - they made the walk in closet a couple feet longer and the room a couple feet shorter. So I would be afraid to use it in a listing anyway.

You are not kidding! I'm looking for a new place in TN, and very few have a floorplan.

Really, one could draw it up on the back of a napkin and at least give some idea of what the layout is... Might take, oh, 5 minutes. Maybe.

floorplan-on-napkin.jpg

Next...

The second bedroom has a full bathroom with a little toilet and a window that keeps the energy flowing..

The county knows you have land and they let you use it. You need a permit to put in a sidewalk.

Because without you I wouldn't be here. I can get this house anywhere for you if you want...

I watched one of his videos last night...oh boy.. 😆 🤣 😂

Next...

Link to video ?

HOA ?

Back