NY man drives truck into ocean, LOL

A NY man driving a truck into FL makes him a transplant FL man, hence he is a Florida man, hence just another day in FL.

fake edit: <-- born in FL

He has that new scent air fresher installed-Seabreeze.

Pendleton Marines would remember:
1707399816145.jpg

I wonder if he thought that driving in the water is just, "something to do".
Many people craft their actions and words after the TV shows, movies and commercials running in their heads.

It's more than, "You can't fix stupid". Bad ideas, images and lifestyles are pumped into dim minds.

As a 1980's Embry Riddle student in Daytona Beach, I was a regular on the beach. I saw this kind of thing often, especially if they parked during low tide. Sometimes they'd get stuck and a tow truck would drag the ruined vehicle out of the ocean.

Driving on the beach back then was 24/7, and really fun. From Ponce Inlet near New Smyrna all the way to Ormond beach, the sand was generally hard enough to safely drive on.

There were many nights after work, where I'd take my KLR600 or IT490 dirt bike (with street legal tag) and hop on the beach at 2AM, ride North as far as I could. There was nobody out, and often the moon light made it surreal. There may or may not have been miles and miles of wheelies...

eb6678e5e6df2f1d3abefedfa99fc098.jpg

1280px-Driving_on_Daytona_Beach.jpg

Last edited:
Back