Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
50A67AF9-A680-4CA5-8D0F-326C49896292.jpeg

I would name that cat Cocoa.. Any Maine Coon or just big fat kitty lol?

Largest cat I ever had weighed about 23lbs, very friendly cat and they all have their own little personalities! (We still have him. He's becoming more friendly, not that he was ever unfriendly but he is changing lol. They are so cute.)
He's a himalayan (purebred). He's around 18lbs.

I had a VERY fat black cat for years (32lbs), but he was a naturally huge cat as well. Great hunter too, loved to catch and eat, that's how he got to the size he was.

He's a himalayan (purebred). He's around 18lbs.

I had a VERY fat black cat for years (32lbs), but he was a naturally huge cat as well. Great hunter too, loved to catch and eat, that's how he got to the size he was.
People have told me my huge white cat "looks scary" (he does have kind of a pointy and very matter-of-fact face) but he's always wanting to go outside to catch the chipmunk that we think lives in the garbage disposal...

He also likes to oversee the bathroom, like it's his duty or he is the caretaker 🤣🤣He does not like closed doors and he does like running water, he is fascinated by it.

He was a stray, and he chose our house. Rumor has it some a****** was going around, dropping off cats from a car and he found his way to us.. I cannot verify but, he appears healthy and should be around a good long time.

I decided not to pursue being a veterinarian because it really is too hard when they go. I can't see death as much as a vet would. But I don't think about that. Sad topic.

My wife claims I’m hard on Tupperware and that’s why I get used containers like this. I however am a firm believer in if I can’t microwave it for 2 minutes, it shouldn’t say microwave safe. On that note, my soup was nice and hot!

And yes, I popped the lid!
9C5C7017-10E2-41C5-BC09-CA8A292FAE8C.jpeg

Boss’s scan tool I used to release electronic parking brake on 18’ Ford Fusion

Attachments

• 031D5808-C0AC-4438-8326-BEEC7A182DE5.jpeg
    031D5808-C0AC-4438-8326-BEEC7A182DE5.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 8
My wife claims I’m hard on Tupperware and that’s why I get used containers like this. I however am a firm believer in if I can’t microwave it for 2 minutes, it shouldn’t say microwave safe. On that note, my soup was nice and hot!

And yes, I popped the lid!
View attachment 84232
I don't like this either for your sake.
Just being honest. Be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back