Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive Quebec hydro-electric dam:
FA97C165-A738-41BC-BC34-5A781A704FF3_1_105_c.jpeg

I have a mind to cruise today and see.

I just may.

Williamstown, OH 68 and 30 interchange.. It is a solid 6 hours driving or so, but, you've peaked my interest as well and I dont work until tomorrow so.

Let's see. ;)

I'll try to keep the speeds down this time...

View attachment 83826
Blue Creek Windfarm, Starts just west of Van Wert, OH, continues across the border well into Indiana. My brother-in-law was on the Crew that built it.

as for the route you took to 30, that ran concurrent for a bit, I'd have to guess it was US-23.
and My Apologies, 68 is a US route, not an OH route

Blue Creek Windfarm, Starts just west of Van Wert, OH, continues across the border well into Indiana. My brother-in-law was on the Crew that built it.

as for the route you took to 30, that ran concurrent for a bit, I'd have to guess it was US-23.
I saw a LOT of signage for Van Wert.

Okay.. that answers it somewhat. Maybe I will venture to I-75 and get off at 30 because that is around where that sign was.....

I also saw signage for Bucyrus when I was still heading North then West, I somehow got on OH 229 then off of it.

Beautiful country out there. I just may go for a drive.

yep... 229 crosses 23 just south of Waldo, OH.
interestingly, when the road crosses 23, it's called Norton Rd...which just happens to be where my cousin bought a n old farmhouse and a few acres...small world.
there's a restaurant in Waldo that is "world famous" for their Fried Bologna sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back