Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashback! Hopewell rocks in 2011 when my kids were MUCH smaller.
5FA51259-7D70-45B9-9428-B1054189E6AE_1_105_c.jpeg

86B1EBFF-7671-49A1-A202-FF167DCF9D89_1_105_c.jpeg

see.. now you've got my interest peaked... I've Lived 80-90% of my life within 10-20 mi of 30.
and, with those places, and distances, you're Roughly in my area...
My best Guess for placement of that sign is around the interchange for 30 and OH 68, at "Williamstown" as the signs say, but everyone calls it Billtown - My Great Grandmother was raised and is buried there.
I went on a fool's errand this whole weekend. I have a mind to drive again today, to clear my head.

I pulled over to get that nice shot.

I was absolutely flying and having a blast yesterday.

I got to that area.. I was waiting in Columbus Ohio, on an individual that boldfaced lied to me on a certain matter. Needing to unwind, I took Ohio Rt.229 to.. some North route (maybe Ohio 70? Not I-70. I do not well remember but I saw signage for Bucyrus) and I noticed the roads share designations.. North 70 West 30 etc.

Route 30 was so beautiful and I took it into Indiana, was headed for Chicago and went South somewhere before that and almost got popped speeding twice on these wide open roads, there was an ice storm on I-69 as well I was going to post about it, Davies county area approximately, again, I am only half remembering as I slowed down, did lose traction on a bridge, and that was my cue to slow it down. This around the time of the pic of the Red Corvette.

I really liked the US-30 way, I usually take the Ohio Turnpike which is I-80 or I-70 to go West...

You live in a very beautiful and wide open area sir and no doubt I'll be around there again. I only wish I could tell you a mile marker. I did drive through Fort Wayne Indiana that day. I was headed very much West, like past Missouri.

see.. now you've got my interest peaked... I've Lived 80-90% of my life within 10-20 mi of 30.
and, with those places, and distances, you're Roughly in my area...
My best Guess for placement of that sign is around the interchange for 30 and OH 68, at "Williamstown" as the signs say, but everyone calls it Billtown - My Great Grandmother was raised and is buried there.
I have a mind to cruise today and see.

I just may.

Williamstown, OH 68 and 30 interchange.. It is a solid 6 hours driving or so, but, you've peaked my interest as well and I dont work until tomorrow so.

Let's see. ;)

I'll try to keep the speeds down this time...

Screenshot_20220109-090636_Gallery.jpg

I’ve been waiting on your filters since around Christmas time 😞😞🤔🤔
So I just checked on the status of that and here's the 411, those original four filters one of them or at least one of them lived in the Box just before it was about to be mailed so I wasn't able to mail it when I thought that I was.

Last edited:
So I just checked on the status of that and here's the 411, those original four filters one of them or at least one of them lived in the Box just before it was about to be mailed so I wasn't able to mail it when I thought that I was.
Oh ok. I have bunch of 3614 sized filters to chop open and a 10k tough guard from co workers 18’ Corolla to cut and post

Oh ok. I have bunch of 3614 sized filters to chop open and a 10k tough guard from co workers 18’ Corolla to cut and post
I have always wanted to put bigger filters on my car but one thing that I learned the hard way that the center bore may not be the same so they may not screw on.

Corollas are great.

I have always wanted to put bigger filters on my car but one thing that I learned the hard way that the center bore may not be the same so they may not screw on.

Corollas are great.
Longer/oversized filters usually fit. Toyotas spec a 3/4 by 16 thread. That’s all ya need to remember. Center bore should be same, if you have a 3/4 by 16 thread pitch.

Longer/oversized filters usually fit. Toyotas spec a 3/4 by 16 thread. That’s all ya need to remember. Center bore should be same, if you have a 3/4 by 16 thread pitch.
Will remember.

I can drop a filter off to you this late afternoon, if you can accept a hit and run visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back