Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6E89D243-0D02-403E-B735-F2EAB4A2DADE.jpeg

Speaking of nests, the other day I found a packrat (woodrat) nest right next to a trail. It was probably five feet in diameter and a few feet tall. Packrats are clever builders. The latrine is on the bottom floor and gets washed clean by rain, while the living accommodations are above. I'll have to take a picture next time I go there.

Jim, are you saying my landlord doesn’t know what he’s doing? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I am saying in an ideal world it isn't a great idea. We just don't see it here. I don't think a landlord really gives a hoot about anything but your rent...
Nothing negative to the OP...
Just saying it struck me weird.. To each his own..i think the TV star Mike Holmes isn't a fan and that's in Canada but not everybody agrees or cares what he or others say.

Forget all of that. Its harder to clean and keep your walls clean especially with no side and back splash...
Plus I guess from habit I don't like a stove that far off center but that is personal and pretty meaningless.
Gas ranges are a different story.

Last edited:
I am saying in an ideal world it isn't a great idea. We just don't see it here. I don't think a landlord really gives a hoot about anything but your rent...
Nothing negative to the OP...
Just saying it struck me weird.. To each his own..i think the TV star Mike Holmes isn't a fan and that's in Canada but not everybody agrees or cares what he or others say.

Forget all of that. Its harder to clean and keep your walls clean especially with no side and back splash...
Plus I guess from habit I don't like a stove that far off center but that is personal and pretty meaningless.
Gas ranges are a different story.
I think you’re a lil’ over bearing but…..

My landlord I’ve known for 30 years also…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back