Not a random photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7870A010-ED94-42EF-86F3-082FF187FAD4.jpeg
314B996C-B811-4A4C-9F6A-32A9891E9587.jpeg

Plug in the sidewall of a tire I seen today. Recommend 4 new tires to the customer because the backs were at 2/32 and the fronts at 6 but with a plug sticking out the sidewall then I would not be running it. She said her son done it and she is confident he knows what he is doing so she didn’t want new tires yet till they wear out more. Some people….

"... what's good enough for other folks ain't good enough for me. Me and My RC". I don't see it much anymore but it was my go to because it wasn't a sweet as Coke or Pepsi.
"RC cola and a moon pie!" As youngsters we lived in a small town and it was GREAT / FUN. Similar existence almost exactly like the movie THE SANDLOT! So did any of you old timers make your money as kids like we did? We would start the day walking the town picking up every glass cola bottle we could lay hands on. Soon as we had enough it was off to the grocery store to trade our treasure in for the 5 to 10 cents deposits. Boy oh boy we were then Kings for the day with each a pocket full of coins (really about $1.50 to $2.00 each). Soon as those coins hit our pockets it was off to the nearest vending machines for the Mars bars, the Zagnuts, Coca Cola, Sprite or Nehi grape or any sodas etc. Later it was stomach aches and laying around under the trees until we felt good enough to hit the old abandoned baseball diamond on a patch of oil refinery's land. Today we would probably be run off by armed guards due to threats of lawsuits etc...

"RC cola and a moon pie!" As youngsters we lived in a small town and it was GREAT / FUN. Similar existence almost exactly like the movie THE SANDLOT! So did any of you old timers make your money as kids like we did? We would start the day walking the town picking up every glass cola bottle we could lay hands on. Soon as we had enough it was off to the grocery store to trade our treasure in for the 5 to 10 cents deposits. Boy oh boy we were then Kings for the day with each a pocket full of coins (really about $1.50 to $2.00 each). Soon as those coins hit our pockets it was off to the nearest vending machines for the Mars bars, the Zagnuts, Coca Cola, Sprite or Nehi grape or any sodas etc. Later it was stomach aches and laying around under the trees until we felt good enough to hit the old abandoned baseball diamond on a patch of oil refinery's land. Today we would probably be run off by armed guards due to threats of lawsuits etc...
Back in my early years we got into the Saturday movies with 6 RC bottle caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back