NOCO Battery Charger BF Deals @ Amazon

Thanks, zray1, my Battery Tender Junior (0.75 amp) died and I want to replace it with something better.

I was planning on getting a Battery Tender Plus but the NOCO GENIUS2 (2 amp) currently costs less than the Battery Tender Plus and it has higher amperage than the Battery Tender Plus (1.25 amp).

So I ordered a NOCO GENIUS2. :)
I recently bought a NOCO Genius 2. It works great as I use it to maintain the batteries (AGM and regular LA) on my cars while they’re in my shop getting work done. If a car battery is quite run down (You know, oops, left the ignition on for a few hours after running the diagnostic software) the Genius 2 will have it back to 100% overnight. Not right away, but overnight is fine with me.

Thanks, zray1, my Battery Tender Junior (0.75 amp) died and I want to replace it with something better.

I was planning on getting a Battery Tender Plus but the NOCO GENIUS2 (2 amp) currently costs less than the Battery Tender Plus and it has higher amperage than the Battery Tender Plus (1.25 amp).

So I ordered a NOCO GENIUS2. :)
Just be aware that you will need to change the pigtail on your vehicle or get an adapter, NOCO uses a proprietary connector.
It is the main reason I won't use them. I have several "standard" setups, and not going to buy an oddball device that is not easily compatible with them.

all the NOCO’s come with both the alligator clips and the eye-let connectors. Which are a 3 minute job to attach. Of course if you need a longer cord, and already have one of the SAE types in place , you will need the NOCO adaptor which Amazon will be happy to sell you for $17.99

My long SAE extension cord was getting up in years and had an intermittent internal break, so it was easier for me to just go with a long NOCO extension cord so I could mount the charger unit on the wall. Where it was out of harms way.

;)

Back