No more loans for fossil fuel vehicles at one bank in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Businesses are free to do as they wish. I too am free to put my money where I wish and can move it at anytime.

As I’ve gotten older, however, I’ve learned that all companies do things I disagree with, and if I had to not spend money on them I would be naked, homeless, and living in a box by the river eating acorns from agreeable trees.

Nor a real news site. Looks like something Alex Jones created in his basement. Does he still have a basement? Is the earth still flat if he goes to jail? :rolleyes: 🐒
you are correct about that particular site... however the story is legit...

you are correct about that particular site... however the story is legit...
Thanks, although I don't even really care. I find it far more troublesome the amount of fake, biased news and how easily duped a lot of people are. All while claiming everyone else is "brainwashed".

ESG ! I use petroleum in my vehicles. There are not many fossils in Petroleum.

Last edited:
Banking institutions make virtually all of their money from loans. I'll tell you one thing, if I owned any stock in Bank Australia, I would sell it all right now. IMO they are headed for disaster.
Australia will never go to BEVs like the US eventually will. Anyone who has been there will tell you that outside of the big cities in the east, there is a whole lot of nothing in Australia. It would take several weeks to drive across the country in a BEV (if they had enough charging stations).

Banking institutions make virtually all of their money from loans. I'll tell you one thing, if I owned any stock in Bank Australia, I would sell it all right now. IMO they are headed for disaster.
Australia will never go to BEVs like the US eventually will. Anyone who has been there will tell you that outside of the big cities in the east, there is a whole lot of nothing in Australia. It would take several weeks to drive across the country in a BEV (if they had enough charging stations).
whatddya mean? Those road trains are perfect for battery power. Might get 50 miles or so, with a 10,000 pound, 900KWh battery pack.

hqdefault.jpg

A thread already exists on this. Citing the same source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back