No Castrol Edge 0W-40 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the talk of this oil months ago. I thought it was the second coming of [censored] or something? I thought I read someone on here was going to send it in for a VOA?

I have to send a sample of my last oil in soon.

Where can you buy Edge 0w40? Maybe I can include some of it in the same shipping envelope.

If I had a Advance up here. I would send one in. I have sent in plenty of VOA's over the last ten years on here. I was hoping another member would do it on their dime.

I sent in a few VOAs as well, but not everyone has the money to spare.

If you don't have AAP out there, then how would you buy it if it did turn out to be the latest cat's meow? Shipping cost may make this oil unappealing for you.

The part number for the Edge 0W-40 is in Napa's system. When they start stocking it, is a different story?

Originally Posted By: dparm
Shoot, I don't have a sample container to send it in. I used my last one for my latest oil change.

Just requested more sample containers. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks!

BTW, you might want to check store availability on AAP's website first. Not all stores in our area carry it, but some do.

More sample containers arrived today. I'll be sending it in tomorrow.

I assume you guys want to know TAN and TBN?

Not every AAP stocks this stuff, apparently. Most only had 6-8 bottles. I sent in a sample to Blackstone today, so the results should be back middle of next week. I'll create a new thread then.

Here are the front and back labels.

I was running this in my 325is that I just sold, and still have a bunch more on the shelf. Curious how it looks, thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back