Nissan Rouge tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MIL is in need of new tires before winter comes, so I wanted to check out some options and get her pointed in the right direction. I will most likely comparison shop Sams Club and Costco to have Discount Tire price match (they have EARNED my business). Looks like I can get Michelin Premier A/S, Premier LTX and Goodyear Assurance ComfortTreads for around the same ballpark pricing. I've had good experiences with the GY ComfortTreads and the Defender LTX but the Premier line is their newer tires which, while rated for 60k miles, only start ith 8.5/32 inch of tread; Maybe they are as good as advertised but it concerns me in the snow belt. Another option which is tried as true and would save some money is the Arizonian Silver Edition from Discount. This would save over $200 out of pocket.

Thoughts?

Arizonian Silver Edition from Discount.
I have these on the Elantra and they are just fine.
They have handled the Colorado snow with no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd spend more for something made in a country where they can afford to actually buy the tires they are making. That rules out the Arizonian tires.

I have the Premier LTX as stock on my 2016 Sorento AWD V6. I run a dedicated snow tire/steel wheel setup.
The Premiers, or any similar tire would be meh in my opinion in the snow you see in Michigan.
Tire Rack rates all season tires as 7's (in general) related to snow performance.

I was gonna put Michelin's or Conti's on our Rogue..... the MIL put Michelin LTX's on her RAV, she lives in the UP.

Last edited:
What is the tire size?
smile.gif

Will you be using a separate set tires for the winter? Is snow/winter traction important for the tires you will be purchasing now?

If winter performance is important, and you can't use a dedicated winter tires, consider an all-season with the 3-peak sign, such as
Goodyear Weatherready
Nokian WRG4
Toyo Celsius
Vredestein Quatrac 5

Also, if you can wait a month, DT/DTD has their rebate promo sales for Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back