nice stash??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I had an antique rifle (like the .303 Enfield) and a .22 bolt action target rifle, it would be 1/3 of the "massive arsenal"...and that would mean that my antique and .22 target rifle would be...

a small arsenal?

Gabe, you got me..lol.. Yea I have more riffles and Shot guns than most small arms dealers..Now I have a pistol...a Gen 4 Glock 19... She is UUUUUGLY but it shoots like a dream, so she's a keeper.lol
Last I counted I have 27 riffles and shot guns...I'm up to 28 total. wooooootttttt

Originally Posted By: DrDusty86
Gabe, you got me..lol.. Yea I have more riffles and Shot guns than most small arms dealers..Now I have a pistol...a Gen 4 Glock 19... She is UUUUUGLY but it shoots like a dream, so she's a keeper.lol
Last I counted I have 27 riffles and shot guns...I'm up to 28 total. wooooootttttt

I was expecting it to take longer than 4 minutes!
grin.gif

Nice score by the way. I went through NRA classes with a loaned G19 but have not had the opportunity to pick one up yet. Finding any Glock NIB is pretty much a myth around here.

And he fired 155 rounds in 5 minutes>>> Boys and girls what did we learn from this massacre of 20 children??? Is it the media,, his mother, the knives, for your homework today I want you to think as hard as you can and come up with a solution. No talking points just YOUR thoughts.If the media displayed the pictures after the 155 bullets would things be different?? I think just one BUSHMASTER is enough for 5 and 6 year olds would you not say??Can you imagine what other countries are thinking of us????Talk to someone in Canada anyone at all.
Originally Posted By: Astro14
So, the "Massive Arsenal" was comprised of:

2 pistols (1 Glock, 1 Sig-Sauer)
1 Bushmaster
1 shotgun
1 bolt action .22
1 bolt action Enfield rifle

and a bb gun...

6 firearms and a bb gun...that's massive?

Yep...that's our media...accurate, unemotional, no sensationalism in how they reported this one...

155 rounds in 300 seconds?

Easily done with the .303 Enfield, a bolt action antique rifle, which, if properly aimed, would have done much more damage than the .22 caliber Bushmaster...

But then, we're being asked to think emotionally about this, not logically...

Last edited:
Gabe, It was by pure luck that I got mine NIB. It was under the display case litterly collecting dust. Manufacture date 6-12, sold to me 2-15-13..

he could have taken out 155 people in under 30 seconds....crash his car through an airfield fence and then collide with an aircraft. He chose a school and children as his victims and used a firearm as his tool....take away firearms and sickos like him simply use another tool.

Acting out and promoting your agenda for your own cause is unacceptable in politics yet is done nowadays as a normal course of doing business. To believe otherwise is likened to living in a fantasy world.

Last edited:
There is one addition, how many have been killed by guns since 12/14'12??? Take a guess! Is that your final answer?? Want to ask the audience?? Want to do 50/50??
Find that answer and you will be very shocked I hope. Yes traffic accidents yes but they were accidents my boy!!
Originally Posted By: Fleetmon
he could have taken out 155 people in under 30 seconds....crash his car through an airfield fence and then collide with an aircraft. He chose a school and children as his victims and used a firearm as his tool....take away firearms and sickos like him simply use another tool.

Acting out and promoting your agenda for your own cause is unacceptable in politics yet is done nowadays as a normal course of doing business. To believe otherwise is likened to living in a fantasy world.

OVER 3000 since 12/14/12. Very sick what about those liberties taken away???How about those people's 2nd admendment????/
Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
There is one addition, how many have been killed by guns since 12/14'12??? Take a guess! Is that your final answer?? Want to ask the audience?? Want to do 50/50??
Find that answer and you will be very shocked I hope. Yes traffic accidents yes but they were accidents my boy!!

Gosh thanks for sharing that with us. That is why pictures are needed so much so we can see for our own.
155 rounds in 300 seconds?

Easily done with the .303 Enfield, a bolt action antique rifle, which, if properly aimed, would have done much more damage than the .22 caliber Bushmaster...

But then, we're being asked to think emotionally about this, not logically...

Dibs on the .22LR ammo!

It's pretty clear ottoclown, surfstar and a few others here are trying, just like most of their buddies in the press, to blame millions of innocent gun owners for the actions of an insane individual. It's amazing how poorly some of the articles are written. On purpose? Very much so. Find the AP article from yesterday. The anti-2nd amendment pushing by certain people on the back of a tragedy is sad and disgusting, but not unexpected.

Conspicuously absent (surprising?) are his medical details and pharmacological history.

yep....blame it on firearms. As I said before, the agenda is someone's personal wish and is not a solution to reducing violence of any type.

Firearms, by themselves, have never harmed a single person....it's the person that's inflicting harm. Take away firearms and the sickos will find another weapon to use...ballpein hammers, baseball bats, automobiles, bricks, etc.

An armed teacher/administrator in that school could have easily reduced number of deaths.

I will try this from another angle... You know how we look for uoa's to show us trending ? Good ok, after the slaughter of 20 children, Colo. etc and not including the next mass shooting, 3000 people have died from gun violence.Pablo do we see a trending in the iron? No we are not blaming millions of people who are responsible people who at times by just error shoot themselves or those near by, they have a right and all those people who for some reason killed someone with a gun cannot deny our right to own a gun. My friend, it is not one individual who because of early toilet training or something else, decide to unload 155 bullets into 20 5 or 6 yrs olds,you are making it seem that it is only a few. When certain groups cannot supply facts they create their own. The conspiracy theory is a trending point of such thinking, a trending in vogue in these troubling times. though it has been a a very good year in the stock market.
banana2.gif
The baseball season starts Sunday yeah!!
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Dibs on the .22LR ammo!

It's pretty clear ottoclown, surfstar and a few others here are trying, just like most of their buddies in the press, to blame millions of innocent gun owners for the actions of an insane individual. It's amazing how poorly some of the articles are written. On purpose? Very much so. Find the AP article from yesterday. The anti-2nd amendment pushing by certain people on the back of a tragedy is sad and disgusting, but not unexpected.

Conspicuously absent (surprising?) are his medical details and pharmacological history.

There was a armed guard at Columbine,was it easy for him on a break not in the school ? Firearms do not ever harm anyone yes, but the bullets oh veh, bricks are not as affective as lets say a 30 censored magazine.
yep....blame it on firearms. As I said before, the agenda is someone's personal wish and is not a solution to reducing violence of any type.

Firearms, by themselves, have never harmed a single person....it's the person that's inflicting harm. Take away firearms and the sickos will find another weapon to use...ballpein hammers, baseball bats, automobiles, bricks, etc.

An armed teacher/administrator in that school could have easily reduced number of deaths.

Any time 20 children are slaughtered this will happen It is a trending issue.
Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
So, the "Massive Arsenal" was comprised of:

2 pistols (1 Glock, 1 Sig-Sauer)
1 Bushmaster
1 shotgun
1 bolt action .22
1 bolt action Enfield rifle

and a bb gun...

6 firearms and a bb gun...that's massive?

Yep...that's our media...accurate, unemotional, no sensationalism in how they reported this one...

+1 - sad really, but it is SO obvious there is an underlying theme and agenda--else why would NRA "documentation" need to be posted as part of an "arsenal"? Also, I suppose that .303 ammo was going to work really well in the Enfield .323 or is that some of the new math?

and the Sandy Hook incident fed yet another mouth for someones agenda....if he had set fire to the school and killed as many children there wouldn't have been near the coverage it got.

I've heard all I want to hear from you and the rest of the anti's. You can twist any event into anything you want it to be.....the current administration won't last forever and hopefully next time people will vote with their brains. As for now, we can only hope the damage the current administration is doing to the American people can be undone.

Sorry but you got over 3 years and maybe more with what is crawling around these days.
and the Sandy Hook incident fed yet another mouth for someones agenda....if he had set fire to the school and killed as many children there wouldn't have been near the coverage it got.

I've heard all I want to hear from you and the rest of the anti's. You can twist any event into anything you want it to be.....the current administration won't last forever and hopefully next time people will vote with their brains. As for now, we can only hope the damage the current administration is doing to the American people can be undone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back