Niagara US Side lookin for..

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Just picked up 5 err.. 4 crossing the boarder of Gumout Regane.. will see how it works out after the tank is gone.

What did you have to do, bribe Canadian customs with 1 bottle?
grin.gif

You'll like Regane. It's the only stuff that I used that I could really feel the difference. No placebo effect ..got no warm and fuzzy off of any other product of its type.

quote:

Got lost.. found Advance... they gave me 10% discount..
patriot.gif

They knew you were going to have to bribe a border agent. They split it with you.
canada.gif

No.. I had the bag on passenger seat.. put it on my lap and showed the guy one bottle with another bottle neck stickin out, but the other somehow was layin down.. so maybe he thought I had only 2 bottles? I didn't want to wait till I'm back in Canada to try it.. so I added one bottle and topped up my car @ Noco as soon as I left Advance ( a block down )

Yep.. I can say I feel the difference ( but I"m picky so can generally feel a difference when I have passengers in my car also ) . with a full tank of gas.. the car performs like I was runnin on 1/8th tank ( accelarates seems crisper ) mid throttle passing is amazing.. WOT runs feels the same ( yes officer.. I was.. err.. cleanin my injectors.. hee hee ). MPG seems to have went up a bit.. won't know how much for sure till I do the math later ( and that includes lots more spirited driving.. again officer.. I was cleanin the injectors.. hee hee ). The only ill affect I notice so far is sometime it idles rough and takes a tad longer to turn the car over ( on crank position )

Didn't have to bribe the border guard.. told him bout BITOG and that most of the injector cleaners you can get in Canada are snake oil, hard to find Toulene and they'll think I"m making drugs ( thought I shouldn't have mention bout drugs to border guards but too late and said it ). Xylene is also a PITA to find.. since I"m near the border I was going to just get the good stuff. The guard was cool.. looked at the bottle really well and nodded.. I think he's crossin the border after work to get the good stuff to

A friend of mine is coming up to Canada in late summer so I will order some auto RX and ship it to his place so he can bring it up and I won't have to bend over for brokerage fee..

On a side note..my car runs on premium. So by theory I shouldn't need to put gumout regane every 3K.. was thinkin of twice a year.. that enough??

I can't say. I've used it in each of my vehicles only once ..except for my wife's jeep. I'd say it's been 12-18k between the two treatments. I'll start at 9k and work backwards until I see no results
dunno.gif

I also noticed Regane made my idle a little funny for a bit. It worked itself out by the end of the tank.

I didn't notice this idle roughness with any other FI cleaner, and I also haven't seen results as good as Regane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back