Nexzett Kristall Klar in larger container

Maybe my view is skewed as I don’t pay for washer fluid and I’ve never found myself thinking I need something better than what’s free.

I buy a gallon of distilled water and the small bottle of mix. It lasts a long time although when I put a dab of the concentrate behind my ears and on my wrists, it doesn't last as long.
Nextzett actually doesn't recommend distilled water.

Adjust ratio based on water hardness. We don't recommend using distilled or soft water (unless you're only option is well water) because the water conditioners in Kristall Klar will cause excessive foaming and smearing.

I buy a gallon of distilled water and the small bottle of mix. It lasts a long time although when I put a dab of the concentrate behind my ears and on my wrists, it doesn't last as long.
Same. Love the smell.

Nextzett actually doesn't recommend distilled water.

Adjust ratio based on water hardness. We don't recommend using distilled or soft water (unless you're only option is well water) because the water conditioners in Kristall Klar will cause excessive foaming and smearing.
Interesting...did not know. Always have used distilled with it.

Gummi pflege is the bomb for door seal conditioner, particularly if you have a convertible:

Back