Next New Oil You Will Try ?

Because he had a low mileage vehicle that was serviced at OE intervals with an oil that was already beyond what the manufacturer required.
Thanks ... thought that might have been the answer. It makes sense.

Because he had a low mileage vehicle that was serviced at OE intervals with an oil that was already beyond what the manufacturer required.
iu

I picked up 2 five quart jugs of Royal Purple High Performance 5W-30 a bit back when Farm and Fleet had a buy one get one sale...I am not sure what exactly I'll use that in as I had bought it for a vehicle I was planning on buying but didn't pan out...

I didn't expect Royal Purple to be superior to anything else but figured at the sale price for a full synthetic motor oil I'd be in good company...

Bill

Will be running QSFS 5w30 in the near future. Not a new oil but new to me... certainly exceeds the spec for my Tacoma lol.

I have been looking to go to a 10K OCI HPL No VII oils when they are in stock again. Plan on switching from Valvoline EP 5w30 w/ oem Toyota filter to the HPL No VII PCMO 5w30 with a Fram UG filter.

I really don't mind doing 5k OCI with my current oil/filter combo, but I would like to support HPL and I truly think their products are superior. But for my use case (2022 Tacoma V6) it is probably way overkill, besides the fact that majority of my driving is short trips.

I've been going back an forth on it for months now.

Back