Next-Gen Ford Focus unveiled! U.S. and Euro models

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how much change there is between the HORRID MKI Focus redux the US got in 2008 and this new 2011 MK III Focus...It is about time the US got the quality stuff that the rest of the world was getting (heck even the developing world!!!) for decades now.

The new Focus hatchback is wonderful.

This is the Ford that reminds me of the excellent and distinct styling of the great Ford Sierra that debuted way back in the mid eighties everwhere.....EXCEPT north America.

Wow!

When was the last time I looked at a new Ford and said "Wow"??

Maybe it was the first time I saw the current Mustang ... but with the Mustang, I figured I would never actually buy one.

I'll have to give this one serious thought when I replace my 2006 Civic.

The aerodynamics really impress me ... want to see the eco-boost feature, too.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
SCHWEEEETTT!!!

Now, if we can just convince the powers that be at the helm of the Blue Oval to give us THIS, HERE: (thanks Ben for posting the pic)
112_0902_01z2010_ford_focus_rsside_view.jpg

I still cannot figure out just how the engineers got this thing to be sooooo neutral handling, amazingly with NO FWD torque steer!!!!!

KUDOS to Ford Motor Compnay ALL AROUND!

+1. This is the color of my wife's Honda Element. Really looks sharp when cleaned up.

The four-door sedan looks a little like MB's current C-Class, at least in profile.

Good work, Ford. Now please give us something in a big comfortable car that can handle lousy streets and still get world-class MPG!

Went to the 2009 woodward "dream cruise", and we drove alongside a new Focus RS, mfg. plates of course...they didn't want to race...

Originally Posted By: marty600
Went to the 2009 woodward "dream cruise", and we drove alongside a new Focus RS, mfg. plates of course...they didn't want to race...

Maybe that was Mr. Hughes' personal ride??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back