Newer car for my wife.

Just got home from Houston, my wife picked out a 2017 Hyundai Tucson SE with 10k miles on it.

The used car market must be hot, I sold her 2011 Scion XB with 112k miles on it for $6000 within 12 hours of listing it on craigslist.

Anyways the Hyundai was a low mileage lease vehicle. Pretty nice. Few scratches everything looks good. Just finished washing and applying Meguriar's Hybrid Ceramic spray wax, and detailing all the wheels.

2.0L GDI, 6 speed auto trans, no CVT. XM Radio, otherwise sparsely optioned. Looking forward to taking it on vacation to New Orleans in a few weeks. Wife loves it.

IMG_0525.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg

Congrats! And you still have a 5/60 warranty on the power train.

Just got home from Houston, my wife picked out a 2017 Hyundai Tucson SE with 10k miles on it.

The used car market must be hot, I sold her 2011 Scion XB with 112k miles on it for $6000 within 12 hours of listing it on craigslist.

Anyways the Hyundai was a low mileage lease vehicle. Pretty nice. Few scratches everything looks good. Just finished washing and applying Meguriar's Hybrid Ceramic spray wax, and detailing all the wheels.

2.0L GDI, 6 speed auto trans, no CVT. XM Radio, otherwise sparsely optioned. Looking forward to taking it on vacation to New Orleans in a few weeks. Wife loves it.

View attachment 44461View attachment 44462View attachment 44463
Nice one!

Lovely vehicle. Several friends of mine have Hyundais of one stripe or another, and love them. What color is the interior of yours?

As for coming to NO, you've picked a decent time of year to do it: before the heavy savage heat sloshes in from the Gulf. It still may be warm and nastily humid in March, but you probably will skip the will-sapping, sweat-popping heat of April through November.

Be aware too that if your Tucson seems to ride roughly when driving here, it probably isn't your car or your tires. Most city streets are shattered and have been that way for a long time.

You and your wife are going to enjoy that!

Ive never been to New Orleans, and neither has my wife, but we both love great food and culture, so New Orleans is definitely on our list to visit at some point!

Back