NEWBIE: German Castrol first impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by StratGT:

Patman: Not to start anything, but if I see your LT1 Firebird on the street, I'm going to blow your doors off. HAHAHAHA

Bring it on!
smile.gif

Mine isn't heavily modified, it only has an SLP catback on it, but has run a best ET of 13.68 at 100.4mph so far.

burnout.gif

I was at the Dundas/Trafalgar Walmart last nigth.. on the top shelf they had about 6L of GC behind one bottle of the old stuff.. but if you look at the bottom shelf, you'll hit a gold (with a green tinge) mine
tongue.gif
about 20 bottles of the good stuff.
biggthumbcoffe.gif

offtopic.gif

A little off topic.

Yes we have all street raced or at least showed off before. I am no hypocrit here.

However, if yall two ever cross and want to play whose got the fastest small block north of the border please do so somewhere safe.

LOL don't drag race in a school zone at 2pm-

Ideally a track or an abandon runway *lol*

Actually wouldn't it be great if the police started a program late at night (like 1am) by closing off an area (ie industrial) and allowing for supervised street racing.

quote:

Originally posted by StratGT:
Patman: wheres a good place to race. Or, what dragstrips?

I go to both St.Thomas and TMP, but I like TMP better since it's closer and has better traction most of the time. They were open last weekend even! (I went the weekend before for the last run of the year)

We'll have to get together some time next season at the track for some fun. My f-body club is going to have a Mustang vs F-body day at the track too, so you definitely should take part in that.

WOW, I re-checked this post and find 20 responses!! Good forum for info to say the least.

Just to clairy: I'm now using a K&N oil filter, and got rid of the K&N air filter (in my basement for now). I'll do a OA with my current set-up and post the review. Then I'll re-use the K&N air filter for my next oil change and do another OA. I hope the result so favour the K&N air filter cause I spend $50.00 on the damm thing.

I've read the book called "The Motor Oil Bible" and he's not a big supporter of the K&N air filter. However, he had no review or opinion on the K&N oil filter.

Patman: Not to start anything, but if I see your LT1 Firebird on the street, I'm going to blow your doors off. HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back