New website launched!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after some long thought I decided it was time for an update to the ole website. The old one had plenty of info but was beginning to become cluttered a bit. I tried to organize it out a bit and clean it up.

Remember this is still a work in progress and I realize that not everything is completed. I will be finishing up as time is available.

Check it out. www.modernoils.com

Thanks
Ken

PS: Gentle suggestions are welcome.
blush.gif

checked out the site and it looks pretty good. did not see the discount that we are getting through Bitog though ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just kidding :O)

Originally Posted By: matrass
checked out the site and it looks pretty good. did not see the discount that we are getting through Bitog though ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just kidding :O)

Seriously, all you need to do is let me know what you need and your location and I will get you your pricing.

Ken

Originally Posted By: o2man98

Seriously, all you need to do is let me know what you need and your location and I will get you your pricing.

Ken

Ken, are you implying that you are offering a discount to Bitogers?

Originally Posted By: hate2work

Ken

Ken, are you implying that you are offering a discount to Bitogers?

If that is what you want, you got it. Just send me an email with your wish list and location.

Ken

Ken,

I am a preferred customer already but will send you a PM anyhow. thanks

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Just to put some reality into the situation, unless Ken is selling at a loss, he can't go any lower than PC cost.

I agree. that is why I wanted to inform him of my status. was just joking in my first post. hey if he can help out some fellow Bitog members that do not have the PC account that would be great. not expecting anybody to lose money or a free handout, sorry if my posts came off that way.

Just to put some reality into the situation, unless Ken is selling at a loss, he can't go any lower than PC cost.

I agree. that is why I wanted to inform him of my status. was just joking in my first post. hey if he can help out some fellow Bitog members that do not have the PC account that would be great. not expecting anybody to lose money or a free handout, sorry if my posts came off that way.

Actually, no your post didn't come off that way. I just wanted folks to know that PC cost = Dealer cost. Thanks.

Actually, no your post didn't come off that way. I just wanted folks to know that PC cost = Dealer cost. Thanks.

Pablo ,

Glad that my post did not come off that way. good idea to let people know that the PC cost is the dealer cost as well. for those wishing to save some cash, that is the way to go.

That is just it. Why pay extra for something you do not need?

Obviously, since you are a PC I cannot work with you so you would need to work with your sponsor for any extras.

Anyways, back to the topic. Whatcha think of that new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back