New Valvoline Extended Protection

It’s on there in the the European oil section
I found it, I wonder how this would fair in the wife’s 2017 Ford Escape 2.0 ecoboost vs the EP line I had planned on switching it too still pretty pricey but maybe I just haven’t looked hard enough for it

This one perhaps? (Edit: I don’t know why is says robot or human. It’s a Walmart link to Valvoline EP)

That's great but they are $2.47 from my price point. I likely will not use my stash up before I leave the Planet and I've become a pretty fussy oil buyer! By the way keep those cards and letter coming my Birthday is March, 1 I'll be 78. Yes I'm still crawling under the Toyota and Duramax on nice days!

I found it, I wonder how this would fair in the wife’s 2017 Ford Escape 2.0 ecoboost vs the EP line I had planned on switching it too still pretty pricey but maybe I just haven’t looked hard enough for it
I don’t think you can go wrong with a VW 504 00 oil to be honest. It’s good stuff.

Valvoline never intended this to be a long drain oil
How do you know their intentions? They say to follow your vehicle manufactures recommendations on their website. Many manufactures recommend 10K OCI's. You don't really think Valvoline would make an oil that couldn't do that do you? This oil and most synthetics on the market can do 10K OCI's. Now, you can argue whether you think a 10K OCI is a long drain OCI...I'll grant you that. If that is the case, then I'd agree that it may not go 20K.

Really like the Add Pack with Valvoline EP..... Especially the Moly....Goodbye Mobil 1, hello Valvoline
Where are you getting details on the additive package beyond the basic stuff we see in a VOA? Also, they may be using dimer moly instead of trimer like Mobil so the effective treat may actually be less. There are so many unknowns it is very difficult to "bench race" oils with the same family of approvals.

Where are you getting details on the additive package beyond the basic stuff we see in a VOA? Also, they may be using dimer moly instead of trimer like Mobil so the effective treat may actually be less. There are so many unknowns it is very difficult to "bench race" oils with the same family of approvals.
Is there proof M1 actually uses trimer?

Back